• Talk To Astrologers
  • Brihat Horoscope
  • Ask A Question
  • Child Report 2022
  • Raj Yoga Report
  • Career Counseling
Personalized
Horoscope

Who will be the Winner of T20 World Cup 2012?

Author: VGR Pavan | Last Updated: Sat 6 Oct 2012 6:52:39 PM

t20 world cup, cricket, sports

By VGR Pavan

Will West Indies win this T20 finale?

We are going to witness the exciting final of ICCT20 World Cup 2012. The unbelievable comeback by West Indies and the strength of hosting country Sri Lanka may have an interesting combat. A fan of West Indies team requested me to predict whether West Indies can win this battle. He provided No.157 for horary analysis. The following is the horoscope.

As per stellar astrology if the sub lord of 6th house is connected with 1, 3, 6, 10 and 11 houses then victory is promised. Ascendant will reflect the team in whose favour the query is. Further 5, 6, 7 and 12 or loss giving houses.

In this horoscope West Indies is represented by ascendant whereas Sri Lanka by 7th house. The sub lord of the 6th house is Rahu. He is in 12th house along with ascendant lord Mars, further deposited in the star and sub of Saturn. Though Saturn is in 11th hose seems to be favourable but he is in the star of Mars lord of ascendant in 12th house. Saturn is thus barred from offering favourable results to the ascendant.

The sub lord of the 11th house Venus is in 9th house in the star of Kethu and sub of Saturn. Kethu is in 6th house and Saturn is in Mars star connected with 12th house.

Lastly the sub lord of ascendant and 7th house Jupiter is in Moon star and Venus sub. Moon is in 7th house and Venus in 9th with positional strength. Thus Jupiter is favouring Sri Lanka than the Windies.

The star ruling on the day of grand finale is Arudhra owned by Rahu. As discussed earlier Rahu is weak to offer success for the ascendant.
I need to predict that stars are in favour of Lankans. However we may be the spectators for a wonderful finale tomorrow. With best wishes to the both the teams I conclude this article.

Here with I need to disclose that this is only an astrological prediction and may not the final verdict. Readers can understand my intention.

More from the section: Sports 1635
Buy Today
Gemstones
Get gemstones Best quality gemstones with assurance of AstroCAMP.com More
Yantras
Get yantras Take advantage of Yantra with assurance of AstroCAMP.com More
Navagrah Yantras
Get Navagrah Yantras Yantra to pacify planets and have a happy life .. get from AstroCAMP.com More
Rudraksha
Get rudraksha Best quality Rudraksh with assurance of AstroCAMP.com More
Today's Horoscope

Get your personalised horoscope based on your sign.

Select your Sign
Free Personalized Horoscope 2023
© Copyright 2024 AstroCAMP.com All Rights Reserved